cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor TB3654
New Contributor

Premier League match replay

I can’t watch the Man U v Leicester game live at midnight, when will the replay be shown?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Premier League match replay

Hi

Very soon after the match finishes.

If you want you can also watch the match that is still being played by going into the live match but clicking on show from the start.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor TB3654
New Contributor

Hi Dave

thanks I was looking for something a bit more specific. Shortly after the game finishes was still no good for me. I was looking for a replay Sunday pm or Monday. It’s strange how the schedule just refers to “weekend game 9” or “weekend game 13” without stating who the teams are!

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

I think I may be missing something here.

If it is replays you wish to watch all the games are shown under premiership as on demand and in reverse chronological order i.e. last game played showed at the top of the list. This is on both the Android and i.o.s apps and on the browser.

There is a request which had been passed to the Optus Sports team to include the date the the game was played not just the time of the game.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors