cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Sharki
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Poor quality via Apple TV

Is anyone out there having the same issues as me when I watch Optus sport on Apple TV the video quality is very poor - all other streaming platforms are working fine- I have deleted the app multiple times and still same issue - even buffering is taking longer than expected
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sarah_YC

Re: Poor quality via Apple TV

Hi @Sharki

Thanks for raising this with us. 

We're sorry to hear that you're having some video quality problems wile streaming Optus Sport via Apple TV.

We'd recommend taking a look at the Optus Sport Troubleshooting Guide.

If the issue persists, best to raise a support case with our TV & Content team via In-App Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Sharki
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Poor quality via Apple TV

Thanks but this didn’t help
I know Optus has software update on the app recently and since that update the Quilty is poor - please assist to rectify
0 Kudos