cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Re: Playback option

Hey @bowenmagic89, thanks for the update. This issue is still under investigation with fault reference number 17117716.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor bowenmagic89
Occasional Contributor

Just wondering has the issue being resolved yet?

i am still having the same problems. When I watch optus sports on my pc then rewatch it on either my iPad or iPhone then the playback option seems to work.

But it doesn't work if it's the other way around.

Thanks. 

RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hi @bowenmagic89 - I've just checked the reference number 17117716. and it appears this is still under investigation and currently being handled by our technicians. Apologies for the delay. Fingers crossed we have an update shortly. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor robmGC
Contributor

Just wondering if this issue has been fixed as I can't seem to reliably restart from where I left off either. This is using the Android app.

Thanks

RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @robmGC, I've checked the fault reference above and it was closed as resolved back in November. I'd recommend sending your details through to the TV and Content Team  so they can check your specific connection and follow up → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors