cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor bowenmagic89
Occasional Contributor

Playback option

Hi last season the playback option was available where you can watch half the game then watch it later and resume from where you last left off. That function isn't available this season?

14 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Playback option

No functions should be removed from last season. Via what method are you streaming? (app, website, Yes TV by Fetch). We'll test it on our end and raise a fault if necessary.

If you're using the app, please verify the software version of your operating system, and the Optus Sport app.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

i am streaming through my iPad or iPhone using the optus sports app.

It is the latest updated version of the app and i am using iOS 10.3.3.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Okay. I would suggest raising this with our faults department via this link here or via 1800230158. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I am having issues with raising the issue with the link.

i am on a postpaid plan for my iPad (24month contract) and maybe because of this Optus is unable to send me the verification code in order for me to raise the issue. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

I've messaged our TV & Content team for advice on this one, I'll let you know when I have an update.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for that.

For some reason some of the videos I am able to use the playback option whilst others I couldn't. I use the Optus sport app to watch across different devices: my iPhone, iPad and computer.

Last nite I started watching the premier league news on my pc and continued watching it on my ipad today and the playback option was available. However before I was a classic match on my iPad. Watched 10 minutes of it then stopped and went back to it and had to restart from the beginning.

So I am unsure why it's doing that. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Not a worry. Were you able to list some of the matches you were having success with? We're being told that this should still work if you're viewing on the website but we will come back to you with more info 🙂

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

I've had this raised as a fault with TV and Content (reference 17117716)

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I watched the Everton Man City game on my iPad- watched 30 mins of it then tried to continue but I had to restart it from the beginning.

it happened this morning again I tried watching the premier league news using my iPhone this time, stopped and purposefully continued to see whether the playback option it working. Again I had to start from the start again.

Some of the videos I watched from last season though still has the playback option from when I last watched them from last season. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors