Searching...

Re: Optus sports app not working on android tv box

GeoffreyL

You could try getting the Videostream app and seeing if you get anywhere.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Phare

Same for me on Shield Android tv,  unable to cast live tv from Optus Sport App. Please fix.  Thanks 

Jimstama

Hey Optus any updates? Seriously does it take so long to support a major platform like android TV? And please no standard responses...only a real update please.

Jords7

So glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Much harder to ignore multiple people. New season is starting very soon....

ptseang

It appears that Optus doesn't value a portion of it's customers given it's taken over a year to still make no further progress with allowing optus sports to be accessed via an android box.  How much longer do we wait or at least do us the courtesy of letting us know it'll never happen.  A quality service is that which meets the with reasonable expectations of the customers.  In this case a 'quality service' is not being achieved.

Dan_C

I'm sorry to have repeat myself @ptseang and others awaiting confirmation on Android TV Box compatibility. We've still received no word on whether we'll be launching Optus Sport on Android TV Boxes. At this point in time, it doesn't look to be on the agenda.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Eccles30

I just want to mention that I've cancelled my OptusSport subscription specifically because of the lack of support for AndroidTV. 

Other than that, great product.  If only..

Highlighted

Miles_R

Disappointing to hear that this is the case, @Eccles30 but thanks for the feedback regarding Android TV. Hope to see you back shortly.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo