Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bucaramanga
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus sport on unsupported browser

Hi, I was wondering if I can enable a chrome based browser (Yandex) to watch Optus sport, thank you.

Oscar

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Bucaramanga
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus sport on unsupported browser

Hi, I was wondering if I can enable a chrome based browser (Yandex) to watch Optus sport, thank you.

Oscar.

0 Kudos
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Optus sport on unsupported browser

I would doubt it, I didn't even know what Yandex was until I went looking for it.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Bucaramanga
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No, I haven't tried to contact Optus because it will be useless, the browser is based on the chrome engine, and I started using it this week, and the only program I can't run is Optus Sport, I use an iMac computer and there's not many choices on browsers.

0 Kudos
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I didn't say to contact Optus so I'm confused by your reply?

I run a Mac myself and have no issue with Chrome/FF or Safari which are all compatible with Optus sport. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Bucaramanga
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have safari and tried chrome and opera but I have some plug ins from work and for some reson only work on Yandex, I was just wondering because I like to have only one browser, well, that's not a big issue I will watch the games on my iphone. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Oscar, it doesn't look like it will work, see Supported Browsers for Optus Sport but can't hurt to try it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors