cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nard_YC

Re: Optus Sport poor picture quality since Fetch software update

@Davja1, I've replied to your post on another thread with further info on how to raise a case with our Optus Sport Support Team. 

They'll be able to investigate and see if this is a known issue and if it is, they'll work on a resolution asap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Soccerooter
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to Everyone who offered advice

Guess what? I have just received an email from Optus Sport:

Hi (email address)

We’re pleased to tell you your case has been resolved.
You can view your case history by heading into your Optus Sport app/website.
If you are still experiencing any difficulties, please log a new case.

Case ID: ########

Case Subject: Optus Sport picture quality

Regards,

OPTUS SPORT

So it's finally nice to be vindicated by Optus, though an apology would have been nice. And that after I had started to suspect throttling of my bandwidth by iiNet could be the reason. It looks like Optus f***ed up big time. YES! 

Soccerooter
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, and it does work properly now, I just checked!
Davja1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the update I just skywards my mini and after a reboot all seems to be working fine!
Jono_YC

Hi @Davja1 I'm glad to hear that. Let us know if you need a hand with anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.