Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mikeyhenalla
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport on Samsung TV

I bought a new Samsung 55” TU8000 model and streaming the Optus sport mini-matches is terrible. Live games are good, but the picture when the play moves quickly (players and ball) is so blurred and flickers.

Initially I was chromecasting from my phone, but since have downloaded the Optus app but still experiencing the same issues. Is there a way to fix this? Surely must be a common problem
0 Kudos
2 Replies
George_YC

Re: Optus Sport on Samsung TV

Hey @Mikeyhenalla, sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Optus Sport Samsung TV app. 

Have you ensured that your TV has the latest software update?

If you're still needing a hand, I'd suggest reading our Optus Sport In-App support Yes Crowd post to see how you can raise a support ticket for our team to investigate further.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mikeyhenalla
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus Sport on Samsung TV

Hi George,

Yes confirming my TV has the latest software update. I’ve lodged a ticket online to solve the issue.

Thanks,
Michael
0 Kudos