Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Phyph
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport iOS App, cannot navigate from the Channel list

Hi, I have been a long time user of Optus Sport usually streaming live, delayed or replay Premier League games on my iPad.  Today when I logged in on my iPad to watch Chelsea v Liverpool, planning to watch from the start whilst the game was in progress.  I am met with a list of channels, ie Optus Sport 1, 2, 3 and 4. All only offering live games if any.  How do I get tot the main menu where I can choose the game I want to watch from the start rather than live?  This is the first time I have seen this menu as it did not occur last time I used Optus Sport on my iPad.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_YC

Re: Optus Sport iOS App, cannot navigate from the Channel list

Hey @Phyph - thanks for the support over these years with Optus Sport.

Our team identified an issue recently and have deployed a temporary fix for the viewing. This is why there is 4 channels presently. We're working to have this restored as soon as possible for all customers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.