Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MarkScarfe1972
Contributor
Contributor

Optus Sport Zero Rated Data

Ive asked this many times over many months but still don't have a decent or viable answer. I have a eligible Optus mobile post paid plan and a home bundle. We have all been told the EPL is days free when streaming and that this can be checked on the insights part of the Optus app. Well I still don't know what Im using for EPL and can't track my monthly usage.

Answers please Optus.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Nam_L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Sport Zero Rated Data

Hey MarkScarfe1972,

Have you had the opportunity to download our MyOptus app on your mobile phone? If so, you can click on "Usage" → then "Data Breakdown" and this will tell you your monthly data break up. 

Thanks,

Nam

0 Kudos
MarkScarfe1972
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I thought I made it clear that Im currently using the app. In Insights theres no mention of EPL or zero rated data so it makes it hard to keep trak and not go over my cap. How do I check what zero rated data Ive used?

0 Kudos
Nam_L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Happy to walk your through it.

Could you please Private Message (PM) me a screen shot of your Insights and we'll go through this together.  Whilst we're at it could you please confirm your mobile number, full name and DOB? Just incase I need to refer to your account.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
MarkScarfe1972
Contributor
Contributor

How do I PM you?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors