Searching...
Accepted Solution

Optus Sport Casting

Hugh123

Can I cast optus sport from my laptop to my tv or only from my phone ???

Re: Optus Sport Casting

Davelew

Hi

You can certainly cast Optus Sports from your laptop using Chromecast or Miricast.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Hugh123

Thank you...

Please bare with me as I am not too up to speed with all this but how do I do that?

When I watch U tube from my laptop for instance I see the little casting icon on the bottom of the video and I click on that to send to my TV chromecast.

But when I am in optus sport on my laptop I don't see the casting symbol on the video I want to watch.??

I can do it no problem from my phone

Solution

Davelew

Hi

The easiest way in my opinion is to use google chrome browser.   You will first  need to pin the chromecast cast button as this link:

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/7249696?hl=en-AU

Then sign into optus sport on google chrome and click on the cast button, top right.

Hope this helps.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Hugh123

Followed your instructions and it works a treat..!!!

Thank you so much for your help ..I could never had worked it out my self..

Thank you !!!

Davelew

That's great, enjoy the world cup.

Thought I might add, you can cast anything now from your Chrome browser, all the catch up tv, photos and much more.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo