cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Hugh123
New Contributor

Optus Sport Casting

Can I cast optus sport from my laptop to my tv or only from my phone ???

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus Sport Casting

Hi

You can certainly cast Optus Sports from your laptop using Chromecast or Miricast.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Hugh123
New Contributor

Thank you...

Please bare with me as I am not too up to speed with all this but how do I do that?

When I watch U tube from my laptop for instance I see the little casting icon on the bottom of the video and I click on that to send to my TV chromecast.

But when I am in optus sport on my laptop I don't see the casting symbol on the video I want to watch.??

I can do it no problem from my phone

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

The easiest way in my opinion is to use google chrome browser.   You will first  need to pin the chromecast cast button as this link:

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/7249696?hl=en-AU

Then sign into optus sport on google chrome and click on the cast button, top right.

Hope this helps.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Hugh123
New Contributor

Followed your instructions and it works a treat..!!!

Thank you so much for your help ..I could never had worked it out my self..

Thank you !!!

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

That's great, enjoy the world cup.

Thought I might add, you can cast anything now from your Chrome browser, all the catch up tv, photos and much more.

Top Contributors