Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Sport App for Shield Android Tv/ Nexus Player

Phare

Hi,  can you please add support of your app for Shield Android tv and nexus Player Android Tv. Thanks 

Re: Optus Sport App for Shield Android Tv/ Nexus Player

Hollie

Hey @Phare,

This is not something that is supported at the moment however we are constantly working on new ways to provide our cusotmers access to the content they want the way they want to view it Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Cwe

Hi there,

Is there an update on the support of Android TV / nvidia shield for Optus Sport 2 years later.

World cup is coming up soon.

Thanks

Toomey

Hey @Cwe, I'm afraid at this stage there are still no announcements for support via Android TV or Nvidia Shield. This article will provide other options to watch Optus Sport on your TV → How do I watch Optus Sport on the TV at home?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo