Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Carroll83
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport 3-6 on Fetch Mini

In the past month or the quality of channels Optus Sport 3 to 6 has changed. Now when I switch to one of these channels the loading icon comes up for a second and it says play in the top right corner briefly when the picture appears. Quality is SD and the stream buffers all the time. Channels 1 and 2 are still as they were and fine. Why is this? These channels are barely watchable now.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: Optus Sport 3-6 on Fetch Mini

Good morning @Carroll83, was your Fetch set top box  connected via Ethernet cable? Generally speaking, an Ethernet connection almost always provides both a stronger and more reliable connection. Give that a shot and see how you go

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Carroll83
New Contributor
New Contributor

No it's not a connection or speed issue because Channels 1 and 2 are as they have always been. It's just 3-6. When I switch to one of these channels the Optus Sport logo appears on the screen with a loading icon before the picture appears. Then a play icon appears on the top right corner as if the stream is being delivered differently to 1 and 2.
0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

That's rather odd @Carroll83. Just so we can take a closer look into it, would you mind sharing a photo of what your seeing to our 24/7 Messenger Teams on the Optus App? From there, we will run some checks and get back to you with some more information

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors