Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor WHUFC
Occasional Contributor

Optus Satellite Sports Channels

I have Optus Sport via satellite, when It first started I had 10 channels, now there is only 6 and I am unable to see the live EPL game on Optus Sports 7. What’s going on? How can I get the channels back?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Satellite Sports Channels

Hi there WHUFC,

Dug this up from our Archives:

Optus Sport (EPL) via Satellite customers

From 14 May 2019, Optus Sport 7 – 11 (Channels 985-989) will be switched off. 

Satellite customers will still be able to access all their previous recordings. 

Unlike Fetch customers there is no alternative ways for Satellite customers to view games that would have normally been broadcasted on Optus Sport channels 7-11. 

In the event of live and concurrent games, games that are not broadcasted on Optus Sport channels 1-6 can be found on Optus Sport app and website. You can direct the customer to log in using their Optus Sport subscription – this is a criteria to be eligible for Optus Sport (EPL) via Satellite.

Optus Sport (EPL) via Satellite customers will be notified of the channel update by the following:

• Direct comms (e-mail/letter)
  • On-air channel messaging

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors