Searching...

On Demand?

Wheresmystuff

I'm looking at the fetch on demand screen where it states

"Watch the full game at a more convenient time..."

Convenient to who? The paying customer or to Optus? Did the guy who knows how to set up the games have a sickie?

It is about 7 1/2 hours after the game I want to watch finished.

Last week the game I was watching was completely ruined when I went way and came back later. The initial time of the on demand game was about 4 hours with all the preamble included. I fast forwarded to the start of the match and the time on the video was at about 80 minutes.

I had to stop watching and came back later and when asked if i would like to resume said yes and the game resumed 15 minutes into the second half with the score at 2-0 . Brilliant. Game ruined.

Useless system.

Re: On Demand?

Hollie

Really sorry for the problems with the On Demand content today - our content team have since take the Man U - HULL game down due to this, we're working on getting it back up and available as soon as we can. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo