cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted

Re: On Demand

You can watch it on Optus Sports Channel 1, when you go into the App you'll have the scrolling banners at the top of the page click on the first one which is Live: Optus Sports 1. You can check it out now if you like.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ok - so if in future I find out that my game is not on demand and I am not able to watch live then I have to "guess" when it will be replayed via Optus Sports 1 by checking it every hour or so???? Why can't you simply list what games will be replayed at what time ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Totally get where you're coming from and it's definitely feedback we've passed on. You're welcome to chat with us here if you're wanting an update and we can give you the times they should be on. As mentioned earlier they are subject to change at any time.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ok thanks Marie, so can you please confirm now when I will be able to watch Everton v's Sunderland on Optus Sports 1 ? (as it stands now without the subject to change bit)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

At this stage it's scheduled for Thursday September 15th at 4pm EST 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hello 

Yes i was aware that SAFC V EFC was NOT on demand so i got up at 5AM and watched it live, it didn't help SAFC or their defence. Shocking. Otherwise I would've slept in and watched on demand at 7AM.

I am watching on Galaxy pad (no fetch box) , but i can see an issue in future if game is say 2AM and not on demand and i am asleep.Will getting a Fetch box solve this and i record it on Fetch and watch in the morning without knowing the score?

For all games even when there are multiple games at 2AM ? 

Like we used to with Foxtel - when it was a direct Foxtel game not one of their 'red button' games. 

Most EPL fans want to see their side's game not Manu v Arsenal very week. 

regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey Paul 🙂 

Lol yeah unfortunately watching the game never makes a difference 😞 

It would depend on the version you had and the service you've got with us.

Mobile customers can only add a Yes TV By Fetch Mini device, this device does not record.

However if you're a fixed customer you can add a Yes TV By Fetch Mighty device which does allow you to record. You just have to choose the channel 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

thanks Marie yes i am on fixed line + broadband so hopefully that qualifies me, I'll get onto it regards Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

When your team boasts a global fan base audience of 1billion maybe then you could see your team on tv a bit more Man Very Happy

Spoiler

0 Kudos
Top Contributors