cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

On Demand

When do matches go On Demand after the match ends live?

0 Kudos
18 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: On Demand

Hey there @raichew, on demand matches should be up roughly two hours after they've been broadcast. Depending on your streaming method - you might be able to catch a game that's currently being aired from the very beginning. This is of course relying upon the fact that the game is still being streamed live at the time.

The latter that I've described is only a doable option via the Optus Sport website or Optus sport application. If there's any further questions, feel free to shoot away 🙂 Dan 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

My pleasure, if anything else comes up - please let me know 🙂 We're always happy to lend a hand on our end. Dan 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I've been patiently waiting for the replay of this morning match between Everton & Sunderlamd, I called the help line and all they could offer was to check the app!!!

Highlighted

Sorry about the late reply LeeDoc. Can I confirm if you're able to access our website here for the replay → http://sport.optus.com.au/epl/play/6167? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I have the app

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

.....AND the lady on the Optus help line said ALL of the games were available "on demand". I now understand that this is not the case due to some rediculous programming rights!!!! Apparently the game is replayed on Friday afternoon / evening on Optus Sports 1. How do o get that? I currently stream the EPL on iPhone via the app, then play it on TV via Apple TV!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

So sorry for the mix up LeeDoc, not all games are on demand of the 380 games 290 will be available on demand you can see this in 'Match' within the Optus Sports App. The game is due to be replayed tomorrow at 4pm (EST & subject to change). Do you have the details of the agent you spoke with so we can provide feedback to ensure the correct information is provided in future.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No o don't have the name of the agent sorry. More importantly HOW do I see the replay tomorrow at 4pm AEST?

0 Kudos