Searching...

Re: On Demand Hull vs MU

Hollie

Hey Guys! Me again - @juswain, totally get where you're coming from and we do want to get this sorted as soon as we can for our customers. 

@Wardie - we're trying to get it resolved and at the same time work out what caused the issue to make sure it doesn't happen in the future. 

Really do understand your frustrations and if there was more that I could do to get it sorted I would, I'm in constant contact with the Networks team so as soon as we have an update I'll let you know.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

CBG

Can you let me know too please?

AJD

It's all well and good issuing apologies and I appreciate that you've been thrown under the bus by Optus Hollie, but when are we going to start getting the service we've been forced into paying for? Every week there's another problem. Are we going to get a refund for the service that Optus has been unable to provide?

After this week's fixtures there's an international break - that should give Optus plenty of time to sort everything out before 10 September. If these ongoing issues are still there by the time of the Manchester derby, I would suggest getting in more staff because the number of complaints will go through the roof if Optus screws that game up, like they have done with previous Manchester United games.

I really don't like having to write these comments every week but until Optus actually provides the service it is advertising and promising to customers, I feel I have to keep letting you know.

Jonno_27

Any more updates

Hollie

Hey Guys - if you have notifications turned on for this thread you'll receive an email every time someone posts - as soon as I know anything I'll post it here.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

juswain

I'm with you AJD. I hate doing this online whinging thing, I'm not even on Facebook!! I know I know, bit weird. Smiley Happy

The point about the Manchester derby is very true and on top of that, have Optus considered that there will very likely be an even higher than usual level of traffic for that match? Especially as it's on at 9.30pm on a Saturday night!

But don't fear my EPL loving compadres....... I'm pretty sure SBS are showing the Manchester derby also...... which I'll watch regardless of whether Optus Sport service is working because it's actually in high definition, not just advertised as such.

You gotta love SBS

Sam_D

Hull vs Man U is now available On Demand Smiley Happy 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo