Searching...

On Demand - Data is not available message

susie2619

Could someone help me out with this message the husband keeps getting when he tries to watch one of the World Cup games using the On Demand function? 

When trying to watch on the tv, a loading symbol appears then disappears and nothing happens. He tried to get the game up on his phone and was going to mirror it onto the tv. Then he got a "data is not available for this match" message. 

Any tips??

Re: On Demand - Data is not available message

Dan_C

G'day, @susie2619

Were you trying to catch a replay of one of the International friendly matches? Was the error specific to one particular match or had you tried to select a number of different games on demand?

I've tried to load up a match on my desktop and I'm receiving a, 'server error.'

Let us know, I'm happy to source some more info. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

susie2619

Hi Dan, 

Thanks for your reply. We tried to access a couple of different games in the On Demand section of Fetch TV - they started with the loading and then nothing happened. I tried to load a few On Demand games using the Optus Sport app on my phone and received the "data is not available" message. 

It didn't appear to be a server issue. Thanks for looking into this. 

Cheers, 

Susie

Tris

I've just checked again on our Fetch test STB, I'm able to access the on demand content no problems. Our TV and Content team may need to raise an individual case for you. Please give them a call on 1800230158 for a hand. Sorry for all the trouble! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo