cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Dannyb
Occasional Contributor

Match Highlight Clips

I've done my share of moaning so also wanted to note a positive.  Love the match highlight clips and was hoping there would be something like this! Hope they continue!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Match Highlight Clips

Hey @Dannyb, glad you enjoyed the highlights. Feel free to contact us again if there's anything you need a help with.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Well unfortunately now after my brief positivity after the first half of Bournemouth Man U with no problems I came out of app to use my phone for something else and now I can't access the stream but other on demand clips are working.

"playback error, please reload the stream and try again". 

Every game I have watched I have had issues. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Apologies for the inconvenience @Dannyb. Our EPL team is working on the issue, in the mean time if you restart the App it will work. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Is now working again. After 5-6 attempts.

I appreciate its week one, and thank you for your reply, but these issues are a source of frustration and myself and many others will be hoping for better going forward.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Totally understand your frustration with this @Dannyb. I can assure you Optus is working hard at making this a pleasant experience for our EPl fans and I'm sure  we'll make it happen. Thanks for your feedback. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor aaronjelli
New Contributor

I have a frustration with match highlights. Howcome they disappear after only a week or two? I can understand that you take down full games after that amount of time, but it's so frustrating looking back at some of the earlier games only to find we can't even look at highlights!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nam_L
RetiredModerator

Valid feedback Aaronjelli,

I'll ensure to pass this back to our EPL Content team. From what I believe all Video On-Demond (VOD) content only remains for a week and then removed when the next round of matches begin. 

Thanks,

Top Contributors