cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wardie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Manchester united v Hull not showing anywhere, even highlights!!

i see now that they have taken down the utd game, hope when they repost it. it shows the correct match and not just the bloody score like last time i tried, where do these technical guys responsible for this get there qualifications it  cant be that difficult, its not brain surgery (thank god) upload download simple, (technical staff don't make me laugh)

0 Kudos
Optussportsucks
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm usually calm and patient. And I really hate complaining, especially in public. But, you guys have managed to push me over the edge!!!!

The stream quality via my laptop to my tv is nowhere near as good as foxtel HD and SBS HD. It can't be my hardware cos i got Netflix and Stan too and their picture quality is also much better than yours. 

It's also not exactly live. You are slow by bout 15-30 seconds.

And now, I can't even get the game on demand. What? Did someone forget to press record when the game was live?

You guys are a joke. 

Can't wait for my all my contracts to expire early next year. 

0 Kudos
Neil8457
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

As per all other comments.   No United Ondemand, all other Ondemand games all pause and start again every 10 seconds, this is very annoying and makes your Ondemand not even woth watching.  I have a mini box and while trying to watch the Arsnel game last night i kept getting internet interupted  message and then nothing. Your message tells me to check the internet conection but that is working fine its just your service that has a problem,  Please hurry up and fix the problems.  as per the others we are paying good money for a less than substandard service.

0 Kudos
GB01
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Hollie, not your fault but it was really frustrating when I'd invited friends over to watch the game and instead had the score ruined by the EPL summary show that was on instead. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
Dingwall
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can only concur. Very poor uptime and process used.

I too eventually saw the Hull-United game link and got the (what on earth) Leicester game. Then it all disappeared . Now I know the United result as I could not wait 10 hours to watch a replay. Very annoying.

0 Kudos
halfgallon
Contributor
Contributor

The only way to fix this is to vote with our feet & leave Optus & just hope they get so desperate that trhey go to Foxtel cap in hand

Sam_D
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Man U vs Hull is now available on demand guys 🙂

0 Kudos
Profmadman
New Contributor
New Contributor

When is the Crystal Palace v Bournemouth on demand available please. V disappointed it's not available. 

0 Kudos
Profmadman
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sam  when is the Crystal Palace versus Bournemouth on demand going to be available please? 

0 Kudos
Sam_D
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately this isn't one of the 290 games available on demand Profmadman. You can see which games will be available via the Optus Sport app. If you head to the "Matches" section any games that will be available On Demand have an "Available on Demand" icon on the match thumbnail image.

0 Kudos