Searching...

Manchester united v Hull not showing anywhere, even highlights!!

Cathalm8

You have ruined the epl for passionate fans. I hope you are happy you greedy so and sos. Why is the manchester united match not showing on demand??? Why is it showing the leicester game at the manchester united link. This is the second week in a row that this has happened. Sort your act out cause your services are so terrible, you should be ashamed. Its beyond a joke. I have tried on fetch tv and on my iphone and on my laptop and no, the manchester united match is not showing anywhere. NOt even highlights of it. Sort it out will yous!!!

Re: Manchester united v Hull not showing anywhere, even highlights!!

Chopper76

I am so pleased now that I bought a SIM card on a plan that I can cancel at any time.

I had a feeling that Optus had bitten off more than they could chew. The service is terrible, no-one answers the customer assistance line.  They leave poor girls like Hollie to take the wrath of the upset customers.

How about the Optus fat cats get out of bed and deal with it?

Wardie

why dosent someone from this service check i mean how hard can it be, the whole point is to watch the game its the reason i left Foxtail, is it because its sunday an you dont want to paid  someone overtime rates to check an fix,!  carry on like this and i to will leave in search of a more proffesional surplier 

Melbourne_Red

Absolute joke from Optus! Fail to deliver once again

Hollie

Hey Guys - really sorry for the problems with the Man U v HULL game Smiley Sad There are currently some issues with the On Demand content, our teams are working to get this sorted as soon as they can. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Justwanttowatch

Really sorry doesnt cut it when it happens all the time. I do feel sorry for you hollie having to work the weekend shift. not only is the game not on but when I rewind the Game that does come up it shows the post match interview with the Hull manager so now I know the result. Optus are spoiling the coverage and giving spoilers while doing it. Amazing! what am I paying for?

Chopper76

Thanks Hollie,

I really feel sorry for you having to deal with these constant stuff ups.

Hopefully now your tech guys are out of bed it can be fixed, but it really is now too late in the day.

Anyway, I don't think your bosses should expect too much repeat business.

CBG

When can we expect this to be uploaded. Lying here waiting for it... 

Can we be emailed?

Hollie

Just replied on another thread guys but as soon as I know anything I'll post back here so you should receive a notification.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Wardie

i see now that they have taken down the utd game, hope when they repost it. it shows the correct match and not just the bloody score like last time i tried, where do these  techincal guys responsible for this get ther qulifications it  cant be that difficult, its not brain surgery (thank god) upload download simple, (techinal stafff dont make me laught)

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo