Searching...

Liverpool Crystal Palace

FiClark83

Anyone know why the content isn't available for viewing, but the highlights are already up?!

Thanks!

Re: Liverpool Crystal Palace

Hannah-L

Hi @FiClark83! As per our broadcast agreement we're only able to show 29 games on demand per team, per season. While the Liverpool v Crystal Palace game won't be available on demand it will be replayed during the week on 01/11 @ 2pm (AEDT) and 03/11 @ 3am (AEDT). If those replay times are inconvenient you can record them via Fetch TV gen 2 or 3 set top boxes. Check out our blog post here for more info. Smiley Happy

Spencer172

So what you're saying is "Every match, every team, live" is completely untrue?

Hannah-L

No, that's not what we're saying @Spencer172. Every game is being shown live, not every game is available on demand after the broadcast though.

Spencer172

Thanks for the clarification.

Optussuck

Why are you so pathetic with everything you do optus thanks for lieing to us again how much longer are we meant to put up with your constant let downs?

Highlighted

Rusty83

Why would you make the game that's broadcast at 3:30am in the morning unavailable! But have games that were played at 10:30pm showing??? The games being played in the middle of the night should always be available on demand ... no wonder everyone is hating Optus at the moment ... it's embarrassing that you have the rights to EPL in Australia ...

Hannah-L

Hey @Rusty83, please check out our blog post here for more info on our On Demand offering.

Rusty83

Hi @Hannah-L - My post was already in response to that link ... telling me how On Demand is limited to 29 games per team doesn't answer my point.

Subversion13

Could someone clear something up for me? Want to make sure my maths is right.

I have known about the 290 On Demand games since signing up (I assumed Optus would schedule replays more cleverly though), so I've no real issue there.

But something doesn't seem right, maybe I'm misunderstanding:

If 290 out of the 380 games will be On Demand, then logically that means 90 across the season won't.

Optus keep saying that equates to 29 games per team.

This doesn't seem right though as each of the 90 unavailable games features two teams.

So rather than missing out in 9 of your team's games On Demand, isn't it more like 4 or 5 as 90 divided by 20 equals 4.5?

Can someone more mathematical than me provide insight?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo