cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor craphighlights
New Contributor

Ive been waiting over 2 years for simple highlights of all the game.

What is going on with Optus sports? You guys seriously can't do overnight highlights? It's been years now and people just want to sit down for 30 minutes and watch the highlights from the previous night without clicking on each individual one. U guys have Overnight Goals but they don't tell a game. I can't for the life of me figure out why u can't do a match of the day like show. There has been no improvement what's so ever.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Ive been waiting over 2 years for simple highlights of all the game.

Hi craphighlights,

From the weekend's matches there are:

The Weekend Review

Every Goal Overnight Sunday

Monday Highlights Show

and others all season such as Scores on Sunday, Matchday Live Extra, The Headline Makers, The Watching World, The Big Interview, The Analysis Show and Inside the Premier League. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor craphighlights
New Contributor

I appreciate the reply, thank you.  

Thats all well and good, but im still waiting on highlights from the previous night to be either stitched together ready for sunday/monday morning or just have them consecutively play one after the other.

Just exactly like overnight goals but the highlights instead, ready to be viewed in the morning. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No worries.

We'll share this feedback with our TV & Content team to review.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors