cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is Premier League included in Optus Sport?

Hi,

I got free Optus Sport which included in my mobile plan. Just wonder if I can watch Premier League in this or freeOptus Sport or do I need to buy premium subscription $14.99 per month?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Is Premier League included in Optus Sport?

Hey @ctle welcome to Optus!

If you have Optus Sport included in your mobile plan, you'll be able to watch every EPL game live and on-demand. This will be included in your Optus Sport subscription.

If you're still needing a hand, please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks

0 Kudos

No worries @ctle I'm glad that I was able to clarify this for you. I hope you stay safe and enjoy the rest of your night.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have just sent a facebook message for help. Optus Sport was activated yesterday and I was able to log in via Optus Sport app on my iPad but when trying to watch a replay ELP match, a window pop up asking to pay $14.99 per month for premium service. I was wondering if ELP is included in Optus Sport or need to but Premium service?
0 Kudos

It seems that we'll need to look into this further for you, @clte. We'll continue to assist you via Social Media. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors