Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Chopper76
Occasional Contributor

I watched the replay of the Liverpool v Chelsea game yesterday morning. I tethered my mobile that has the Optus Sim Card

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Chopper76
Occasional Contributor

Re: I watched the replay of the Liverpool v Chelsea game yesterday morning. I tethered my mobile tha

..... Just after I watched it I received two text messages telling me I had exceede my data limit not once but three times. I have apparently been slugged $30!!! How can this be?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: I watched the replay of the Liverpool v Chelsea game yesterday morning. I tethered my mobile tha

Hey there @Chopper76, you'd need to ensure that you've registered each device you plan on accessing Premier league content with. Has the EPL subscription been applied to a postpaid mobile account or fixed broadband service? I'm happy to run through the account and ensure everything has been set up correctly here. We would need you to send through a private message with your full name, DOB and mobile number. Dan 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

As above Kingflea. Feel free to PM through your details and we can have a look for you. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors