Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor scratchbackepl
New Contributor

How to watch EPL without OPTUS product?

I transferred to OPTUS mobile plan from Vodafone because of EPL. But to be honest, OPTUS mobile network is pretty slow and frequently gets no 4G or signal in many areas, for example inner west suburbs in Sydney. I am missing Vodafone, not only the speed(main reason)  but also the advantage of global roaming(OPTUS is way more expensive). I decided to go back to Vodafone once current EPL season finishes. 

I am wondering if there is any way to watch EPL with a reasonable price without OPTUS service. I am using Telstra CABLE which is faster than Optus and I won't change. 

I feel pretty bad that Optus forces EPL fans to pick up an incompetent product. If I could not find a reasonable deal, I have to give up EPL.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: How to watch EPL without OPTUS product?

Hey there @scratchbackepl, it's disappointing to hear that you're thinking about leaving us 😞 It'd be a shame to see you go.

Unfortunately, you would need to be an Optus customer to access the EPL content, so if you're with another provider - you will no longer be able to view it as before.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor kiriakoz
New Contributor

Is this still the case?

I don't want Optus but I'm keen for EPL.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Optus have released a 7 day trial for non-customers. I'm not sure if it'll be available for the next season of EPL, but you can use it to watch the Confederations Cup at the moment.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor kiriakoz
New Contributor

Thanks

0 Kudos
Top Contributors