Searching...
Highlighted

How to turn notifications off

Roddster

Hi Guys,

How do i turn the notifications of goal alerts and other on my phone?

What happened? - I was watching the Man City vs Everton match on my phone last saturday night, man city were awarded a penalty and I receved a notification that the penalty had been saved before the vision showed the saved shot.

Can i switch off all notifications or is this default? Kinda spoilt the fun of watching the match "live".

Cheers,

Rod

Re: How to turn notifications off

Hollie

Hey Roddster - the notifications would be from a third party App I'd imagine? Do you have any other Football related Apps on your phone? Usually within the App settings you should be able to turn off the push notifications but they wouldn't be from the Optus Sports App as far as I'm aware. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Winner

I also want to turn off all notifications for yes crowd because they fill my email account. If you find out how to do it, let me know too.

Ev_

Heya! You can turn off email notifications for Yes Crowd via the unsubscribing prompt in the emails. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo