cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor tj1234
Occasional Contributor

Re: How many devices can I watch EPL on at once through Optus?

Hi Tris,

Just to confirm, if I was to go and buy a fetch mini from jb hifi, harvey norman or domayne and plug it in I will be able to watch EPL without signing in and registering?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Hey tj1234, thanks for asking. Optus Sport is only available on Yes TV by Fetch boxes supplied by Optus and linked to an Optus account. The EPL add-on needs to be applied to your Optus account for the channels to appear.

The Optus Sport channels are not available through the retail Fetch TV boxes (JB-HiFi, Harvey Norman etc)

0 Kudos
New Contributor arisadraconis
New Contributor

Hi there. Just a question, where can I register the four devices at? I can't seem to find it anywhere 😞

thanks in advance! 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @arisadraconis, the devices are automatically registered once you log in via the App or website on them 🙂 You can see what devices you have registered and delete them through the sport.optus.com.au site by logging in then going to settings > devices 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Occasional Contributor Barbalatte
Occasional Contributor

Just to clarify as not many responses have answer the question.

I have 8 Mobiles and 2 tablets with Optus.

can I watch Champions League games on 2 of the devises at the same time simultaneously?

its a yes it no answer?

if not why not? I spend over $350 month in devises and should be able to!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Hi @Barbalatte, you can register on more than 1 device however you can only stream live on one device at a time. You pay for one subscription which allows you to stream on one device at a time only. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Tell me if I’m wrong.

if you spend over $100 per week you are able to access Optus Sport.

my average spend is consistently over $300 month. Why shouldn’t I get access to at least another stream service?

Should I be asking Optus?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Sorry, @Barbalatte, it has nothing to do with how much you spend. It depends on which plan the service is on. Most of your plans include Optus Sport except prepaid and month to month Sim only plans. In other words you do not pay the $14.99 subscription fees if it is included in your plan. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Ok just an update. I have 8 devises all different accounts but under the same company. 

If I have one Optus’s sport of Number A you can have another Optus Sport for Number B also as long as that number meets the criteria(+$100 spend per month I think).

apparwntly using the same log in details(I’m checking this).

Just for anyone else that is looking to do the same thing.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

If you have 8 devices that means you account falls under Medium Business with us. Even with Medium business it depends on the plan, check out this → link for more info. Did you want me to double check your account to confirm the eligibility? In this case you need to register with different email address (login) with each service so that you can login separately on both the devices and can stream at the same time. Does this make sense? I can register the other services with different email / emails, if you wish to proceed now let me know. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors