cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor slattery
Occasional Contributor

How many devices can I watch EPL on at once through Optus?

I signed up to the EPL experience via my optus account and noticed that I can register up to four devices a month.

Does this mean I can watch the Optus Sport EPL channels on up to four devices at a time or is it restricted to one device only?

Thanks

0 Kudos
21 Replies
Moderator Tris

Re: How many devices can I watch EPL on at once through Optus?

Hi slattery, you can register up to 4 devices for Optus Sport access, you are only able to access via one device at a time though. This isn't inclusive of Yes TV by Fetch though. So potentially if you're catching a match on Yes TV, you can also still access Optus Sport via one of your registered devices. Hope this makes sense, feel free to post back should you require further clarification though

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Tez19
New Contributor

So just to clarify, if we have 2 x Fetch TV boxes, we'll be able to stream to both of those AND a mobile device?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

That's right Tez19. The Yes TV by Fetch boxes are treated differently and not included in the simultaneous streaming restriction. You can have two boxes going at once plus on your mobile or website. Though you'll need to keep in mind that they will all be using up internet bandwidth inside your house and performance may suffer if you don't have enough to go around.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor tj1234
Occasional Contributor

is this also the case for mini fetch?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

That's correct tj1234, the Yes TV by Fetch mini will be treated the same way. You can watch EPL on it and it's not counted towards your simultaneous streaming limit.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Jsampson
Occasional Contributor

How do i register my fetch tv device can anyone advise? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

You don't need to register your Fetch hardware @Jsampson. It doesn't require a log in for Optus Sport. If you're referring to accessing catch up content via the STB, we'll have an app available in the menu before any live footy kicks off. Hopefully that answers your question! If not, please post back, cheers Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor tj1234
Occasional Contributor

is this also the same scenario for the fetch mini?

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

That's correct @tj1234 Smiley Wink 

Top Contributors