Searching...
Highlighted

How is this still a problem??

Lcfc73

Is it just me?  I click start on a live game and choose start from beginning.  Guess what it jumps to the live game and shows me Man U scoring a penalty Smiley Sad

this issues has beenaround since 2016 and I’ve seen comments that it was due to be fixed with a new software release. Is this issue still occurring for others? 

I was streaming on an iPhone?  

The only reason I have Optus sport is beceause of the World Cup, and this free period is supposed to convince me to sign up???

Re: How is this still a problem??

War

seriously they have one f#cking job!  Get your sh!t together Optus this is ridiculous for a streaming service to be so incompetent!!!

[ Edited ]
SOJ

Clicking on replay currently takes me straight to the LIVE!!!! sky sports fan zone feed, with no option to start from the beginning of the stream.

I have been to waiting an hour for the replay option to come up as there was no option to start the live match feed from the beginning, and took me straight to the 70th min!.

You guys are so bad at this,

Edit: mini match and highlights and working, full replay still f*&king live.

Marie

Hey @Lcfc73, @War and @SOJ,

Thanks for contacting us about this, we have raised this to our TV & Content team to investigate further. 

Is this still happening when you click on the On Demand game now?

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Lcfc73

Hi Marie /Optus

Good to see you are looking at the forums and listening but this problem has been around since 2016, once the game is live it happens. 

As a potential customer on be back of the World Cup how could you expect anyone to sign up for a service that hasn’t worked or been fixed in 2 years?  

Marie

Thanks @Lcfc73,

To clarify when are you clicking this?

Are you clicking the "Start over" function when the game is only started or nearly over?

Sorry just trying to get a further understanding of the issue so we can find the cause.

Cheers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Lcfc73

The game should have been almost finished when I clicked to start over.  Hope that helps.  

AlexRH

Thanks for clarifying Smiley Happy

Please raise this with our TV & Content crew here so we can get to the bottom of this for you!  

AdamTreff

This has happened to me countless times over the past year and a half. 

Optus don’t care. Otherwise it would have been fixed by now. 

AlexRH

Hey @AdamTreff, we do care and we want to help out Smiley Happy If you're experiencing issues, please fill out this form so we can take a look and follow it up with you directly. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo