cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor leorash007
Occasional Contributor

Re: How can I watch on Xbox One

The people who watch EPL are the guys who mostly play FIFA or PES on Xbox or Playstation, Everyone else in Australia loves AFL or NRL. Optus please get your research right and get the app for consoles, you guys are losing on a lot of business and your customers. Why do u always make it difficult for people who value the most? 

RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey Guys! It's definitely something that we have flagged with our developers as we have seen quite a bit of chat about this. No date or confirmation available as yet but you're feedback and request is being passed on.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor TLZ
New Contributor

@Hollie thanks for the update Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

No problems TLX Smiley Happy I would recommend finding an alternate avenue to watch the games this season though as we don't want you to miss out. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor TLZ
New Contributor

@Hollie I'll be watching on my laptop connected to the tv as that's my best option now Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Awesome Smiley Happy We'll definitely let you guys know if/when things do change with Xbox One support Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

@Hollie Hopefuly your tech team responds sooner than later! Really appreciate for passing on the message.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor MickeyLou
Occasional Contributor

@TLZ like myself i used to watch it with my laptop connected to the tv..

For everyone who is a Xbox or Windows Mobile fan that dont want to miss out on the EPL action i have another alternative and hope it helps.

I ordered the Fetch Mini $5 a month on top of my mobile phone plan which is $50 a month, but you can also get the $30 and $40 mobile plan which is even cheaper.

I also have Foxtel Play for the FA CUP/League Cup games etc and you pay minimum $50 a month but i have all the channels so i pay $95 a month. 

So i hope i am covered for all the action Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Is there any update re plans to support Xbox/PS4 or you guys think that these consoles will reduce the sales of your fetch tv set top box thats why you dont want to support??? Even Telstra has Foxtel app on Xbox....

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

No news yet on console Apps leorash007 Smiley Sad We'll let you know on here or through our Optus Sport website here. We only secured the EPL rights late last year and it does take time to release all the Apps we want. We're concentrating on updating and improving the experience in our existing Apps before we expand to new platforms.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors