Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Highlights, matches and different content on different formats

So once again I get up early on a Sunday to roll the dice and hope that Optus has decided whether they will put highlights up or even the matches on demand that I want to watch.  This week it seems that it is highlights that miss out, except for the small clips which tell me what might have happened before I get to watch any of the games anyway.  I decide to try my phone since I have found in the past there is no relationship between what is available via fetch, phone, ipad or laptop but it seems the missing highlights are a blanket issue this morning.

What's going on Optus?

1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Highlights, matches and different content on different formats

Hey @DKG - We're aware of an issue impacting some videos on Optus Sport. Our tech teams are urgently working to fix this. We apologise for the inconvenience this would be causing you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos