cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Wizard1977
New Contributor

Hello if i have optus sport with my plan on my phone does that include it on my fetch mini at home?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Hello if i have optus sport with my plan on my phone does that include it on my fetch mini at ho

yes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor FGH
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hello if i have optus sport with my plan on my phone does that include it on my fetch mini at ho

I picked up my mini today but they moved my account to a new system and I don't have Optus Sport on the mini.  Not happy

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

If you have an Optus sport subsctiption, you can use it on your fetch box regardless of if it's in the new or old system. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Top Contributors