cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Nicodaemos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Forced ads on paid sports subscription

I've been an optus customer for years and have watched the EPL since it came to the service. Recently the ads while watching on computer have become ridiculous. I was watching an 8 minute extended highlights and had 4 minutes of ads sprinkled at the start, during half time and then once when I wanted to rewind 10s, I was hit with 44s of ads. 

We pay for this service, get ads off these videos or at least it possible to skip them. It's atrocious behaviour and you're driving customers away. As another post has mentioned, the highlights are available on youtube with no ads... 

1 Reply
Sandeep0109
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Forced ads on paid sports subscription

Yes, this is seriously annoying, I am not gonna pay for the subscription if i have to watch these many ads. I would better see highlights on youtube then.
This is ridiculous!
0 Kudos