Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
manu99
Contributor
Contributor

EPL how many devices at the same time

I have the optus EPL my question is "am I able to watch a game on my computer whilst my wife watches a different game , on her iPad, at the same time"?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: EPL how many devices at the same time

From what I understand you can only stream to one device at a time per EPL login.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Manage-EPL/Multiple-devices/td-p/162546

0 Kudos
flyer13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Before I signed for EPL I chatted with Optus and the consultant told me up to 4 devices at the same time... I took a screenshot of that conversation just in case. 

0 Kudos
Steph_C
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the confusion there @flyer13 - you're able to use the one login on up to 4 devices, however only 1 device, alongside Yes TV by Fetch can be simultaneously watching games.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
flyer13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Steph_C  well before I signed up I actually did ask OPTUS and they told me  this. As you can see in my chat conversation that I have highlighted. 

Thank you 

2016-08-19_9-40-38.jpg

0 Kudos
Hollie
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I am really sorry that you were given the incorrect info, more than happy to feed this back to the agent. At this point in time, what Steph advised is correct though - we're unable to support more than one device connected at the same time along side the Fetch TV. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
flyer13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Steph_C  well before I signed up I actually did ask OPTUS and they told me  this. As you can see in my chat conversation that I have highlighted. 

Thank you 

2016-08-19_9-40-38.jpg

0 Kudos
Hollie
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I can see that you were provided with the incorrect information and I do apologise for this. As advised, I can definitely provide feedback to the representative you chatted with but I'm unable to offer you to stream via 4 devices at once.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors