Searching...

Re: EPL Video on Demand

FrankS

I can guess that what you do is check out when your team plays Manchester United, City, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea.

And there's your schedule.

Meg

It updates each week. We have 290 games to use on demand for the season. We wouldn’t set in games now for the whole season as naturally we would want to be able to ensure we make available games of significance as the rounds progress towards finals.

We will definitely be wanting to make the most of a 290 games tho. Meg

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

barryf78

Pretty much.

Absolutely abysmal service - Other than counting their money... What was the EPL thinking?  Did they consider that EPL support will be backwards by the time this contract is over.  The supporters will vote with their feet and find an Internet stream that is free

barryf78

Meg,
Optus could improve the public's perception of them, satisfy their customers, get around the 290 "limit" of VoD games out of a full season of 380 games by just making the Fetch Mighty available on mobile phone plans - The Gen 2 was available when I stupidly believed the Store Sales Person and instead opted for the Mini.  It's not like Optus is going to have the churn they are aiming for to their Broadband service where in most areas Optus can't even offer the same connection speeds.  They might as well get $45 per customer (instead of $35) to provide a proper service which I'm sure EPL customers would pay for since we have no other choice.

Even if there was an upfront charge to get access to the Fetch Mighty.

It's not like it costs Optus any more to provide the service

BishBashBoris

Yeah.  I can download the game in HD from any number of websites this morning, so why wouldn't I do that instead of paying for this service?  I'm struggling to think of a good reason at the moment.

Givbakepl1

I gave up watching the spurs game last night because the picture quality was so poor and now it is not available on demand. I want my money back and they have to pay to get me back to telstra and foxtel. Optus have misled me to the quality of their internet and their epl service. they cant even be honest about the programming.

Highlighted

Givbakepl1

wtf are you on about? where usibg the app an i see the spurs game, which i had to abandon watching the unwatchable live feed?

Givbakepl1

you refeyring burnley v hull or bournemouth v albion? money back please!

Givbakepl1

you referring to burnley v hull or bournemouth v albion? money back please!

Meg

Thanks for your feedback barryf78 I will pass this on to our manager. At this time we will continue to be providing Fetch Mighty and Fetch  2 units only to those Optus customers with internet service with us, This allows us to effectively troubleshoot and manage these Fetch enquiries. Please let me know if you need further clarification about replays  via Optus Sport App Channel  1 or video on demand.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo