Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Champions league qualifiers on Optus Sport

[ Edited ]
cookedogg

Hi, will they be showing the qualifying games for the champions league on optus sport? Or does the coverage only kick in at the group stages?

Cheers Smiley Happy

Re: Chapions league qualifiers

AlistarS

I'll reach out to our production time for a confirmation.

I know we're definitely broadcasting the group stages. I can't locate any upcoming fixtures for qualifiers. Given that the first qualifying round commences on the 9/7/19, I'd have thought we'd have fixtures up by this stage.

Once I have more info, I'll update this thread.  

Ray_YC

We've heard back with confirmation that Optus Sport will only be broadcasting the group stages.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

cookedogg

Ok thanks for getting back to me.

Solution

Ray_YC

@cookedogg Now been told Optus Sport will be showing the UCL playoff rounds from August.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Beci

Hi there, can't seem to find the qualifier matches??

Ray_YC

Hey there Beci,

Last update was the playoffs will be shown later this month. Fixtures will be added to the Optus Sport website.

ctrunfree

The Champions League Highlights show doesn't appear to have a commentary track.  Is that right?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo