cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor J3B
New Contributor

Can we not pay and cancel our service?

If we have not been provided the correct information at the point of sale  e.g. All games live can we cancel our contracts without paying? As we have not been provided what we we purchased......

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Tris

Re: Can we not pay and cancel our service?

I've responded to your other post J3B, what sort of service did you sign up for? We would certainly want you to be happy with what's included, it's pretty disappointing if you've been given the wrong expectation. Feel free to send me a PM so I can look into this for you

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

I doubt you will get Optus to do the right thing. I watch On Demand games the next day and was told all games were downloaded for replay as soon as they finished. Now they say nearly 25% of games will not be replayed and the download is often a day late.by up to 24 hours This information was not discosed and even hidden when I signed up but Optus were horrified at the suggestion of a refund for mis-representation. We're stuck with this new bunch of turkeys for three years. I am fed up with chancers overbidding for the rights and then discovering they can't make it pay without cutting corners. They are too stupid to realise that the harder they make it for consumers the less consumers they will get. I look forward to seeing Optus going broke on this sub-class of service which will never work as they do not have a proper TV outlet.I have written to the FA about the injustice of selling rights to the incompetents but the FA is also greedy so don't hold your breath. the present bunch can join Bein Setanta as useless servers. These guys even make Fox look good and the Fox era starts to look like the Golden Age

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

We try to get the on demand matches available as soon as possible @ronprst, in many cases happens fairly quickly but the maximum time frame will be 2 hours as long as there's no issue with the content. Just in regards to what is available on demand, it was never a secret that not all matches would be available. It was confirmed via any of our marketing that mentioned on demand that 290 of the 380 matches would be available. This is a standard agreement any provider has with EPL in regards to offering catch up content 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors