Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Curto_nz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't download Optus sport app, thinks I'm outside Australia

I've just signed up to Optus internet and as such got access to Optus sport. When I tried to download the app however it didn't show up, I then tried to access it via the Optus website but the app says it's not available in my country, I'm very much in Australia! It's clearly an issue with Optus as I'm able to run Foxtel Go just fine. Any suggestions or fixes on their way from Optus?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: Can't download Optus sport app, thinks I'm outside Australia

Hey @Curto_nz, thanks for getting in touch with us. Are you running a VPN at all? As that would block you from accessing the app. 

It should be available via the Google Play store and Apple App store. Let me know if that shows up at all from those links. 

If still no luck send through a Private message to the official Optus Sport Facebook or Twitter. We'll follow up on that for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@Curto_nzAre you across the ditch? NZ in the name....

0 Kudos
Curto_nz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Turned out Google still had my app store country set to NZ from when I was there last time. Got it sorted
Curto_nz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks, It was an app store issue, not Optus, soz
0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Glad to hear that's all sorted now Curto_NZ. Don't hesitate to shout out if there's anything further and we can check it out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.