cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor RicardoB
New Contributor

Arsenal v Watford???? Where is it?

Arsenal v Watford is scheduled for now on Optus Sports, but when i switch the channel on it is the Leicester Swansea game instead - i don't want to watch that game, i want to watch Arsenal v Watford - why are you advertising one game and then showing the other? this isn't good enough. I switched to Optus Yes TV specifically for the EPL, and i don't think it is too much to expect for the matches to run as scheduled and as advertised. You are ruining teh EPL for both myself and my nine year old. Congratulations Optus

0 Kudos
4 Replies
New Contributor Gman05
New Contributor

Re: Arsenal v Watford???? Where is it?

hey mate, found your game - they have the wrong link assigned to your Arsenal game. I looked at the web address, saw that ift finishes in a number - assumed optus did it sequentially so just tried some different numbers until yours came up:

http://sport.optus.com.au/epl/play/4562

doesn't help me though, I'm looking for the United game, still haven't found that yet by the same methodology. 

enjoy!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey Guys - were you trying to watch this via the Optus Sports App/ the web page or via FetchTV? On the Web page where it says Live now - if you just use the arrow and move to the right you'll be able to flick through all live games including the United game. If on Fetch TV, I can see them listed under Optus Sport too. Let us know if you still need a hand.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor Cathalm8
Contributor

You have ruined the epl for passionate fans. I hope you are happy you greedy so and sos. Why is the manchester united match not showing on demand??? Why is it showing the leicester game at the manahcester united link. This is the second week in a row that this has happened. Sort your act out cause your services are so terrible, you should be ashamed. Its beyond a joke. I have tried on fetch and on my iphone and on my laptop and no the manchester united match is not showing anywhere. NOt even highlights of it. Sort it out will yous!!!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: Arsenal v Watford???? Where the F&&** is it?

@Cathalm8 - unfortunately there are some problems with the On Demand stream of the Man U v HULL game currently. Our Network & Content team are working on getting this resolved as soon as they can but no time frame as yet. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors