Searching...
Highlighted

Android TV App - 2019

GMM

What is the status with an official android tv app? You guys have a fire tv app which is essentially android tv.

Can people in the know or mods etc please give any info if they have herd/seen any info that Optus are considering/started working on an android tv app. Im not asking for a release date or anything im asking to see if anyone has herd conversations/emails/info about it.

People have been asking about this since Optus Sport started and there is still nothing but the usual responses. I think a lot of us would rather be told Optus has no intention of ever making an app than waiting for years. I would have rather been told in 2016 that they are never going to make an app

Re: Android TV App - 2019

Jeneral__Pain

So you want a different app than "Optus Sport" to watch "Optus Sport"? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

GMM

what are you on about?

Minired

Was just talking about this! would be nice to have app to download on my tv or id even be happy for an app on my playstation so i can watch on my tv, instead of my phone or computer, which mean i cant use my phone/computer if im watching it on that device.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo