Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
gregcrawford
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Always logging in to app

Why do I have to log in to the Optus Sport app each time I wish to use it.

My TV is a Sony KD 55X8500D.

Very annoying. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Kartika

Re: Always logging in to app

Hi Greg, I have raised this with our TV & Contents team to confirm. Will let you know as soon as we have an update. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @gregcrawford, the support team needs your Optus Sport login email address so that they can look into this for you. However we can`t exchange personal details on this Public forum. As such can you please raise an in app support case by navigating into More (...) bottom right > Customer Support > Click on the + sign (top right hand corner). Make sure you add your login email there. Just give me the reference number once completed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
gregcrawford
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi

I cannot see how to do this:

As such can you please raise an in app support case by navigating into More (...) bottom right > Customer Support > Click on the + sign (top right hand corner). Make sure you add your login email there. Just give me the reference number once completed.

There is no More (...) on the bottom right of my screen.

I am logged in with my user name, I find it hard to understand why you can't see it.

Greg

0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Hey Greg,

Just checked on my app and this button is in the top right, it's the three dots in a speech bubble. This will open the messaging service - Aron

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
gregcrawford
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi 

This is what is at the top of my screen:

gregcrawford_0-1592109187044.png

Doesn't seem to be any speech bubble.

Greg

0 Kudos
Aron_YC

The instructions were for the Optus Sport app, not here on Yes Crowd. We cannot assist you with this over Yes Crowd. 

To raise a case with our Optus Sport support team you'll need to open the Optus Sport app on a mobile device, tap the 3 dots at the bottom right of the screen, tap 'customer support', and then tap 'raise an issue'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos