cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Bikram0500
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Advertisements now in Optus Sport Online

Mate I have already moved on.. for good

Never coming back to Optus
Cornchips7
New Contributor
New Contributor

Its so scummy. I only have optus sport because they bought rights to premier league football. Wish foxtel kept them as it was a much better viewing experience.

Cornchips7
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just found out that you can watch highlights on youtube via Optus sports youtube page without advertisements. Quite comical. Scummy.

Stoptheads
New Contributor
New Contributor

Like many. I signed up to this service for the premier league. I switched to Optus having been with Vodafone for many years because they offer the best value for money. I don’t care about the bundesleague or the cricket or Spanish basket ball or Swiss tiddlywinks or what ever other “sport” you decide to load here to justify why i have have to forcibly watch a hungry jacks ad. I want a response from Optus that doesn’t attempt to justify this position - I want a simple “yes” or “no” answer on whether you are going to remove the forced ads that I can’t even skip on a PAID service ? I’m ready to cancel my contract and simply put up with the ads on Youtube so hurry up with the response please.
Stoptheads
New Contributor
New Contributor

This is BS. Remove the rubbish additional sports and remove the forced ads. Simple ! Do it or I will also leave Optus
Jonoryder
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’ve never posted anything before but the adverts that have come in this season are genuinely the most frustrating thing ever - unskippable and like 1 min to watch a mini match. I don’t mind paying for the premier league but will be leaving straight away if I can. Hope Stan wins the next bidding war.
Kartika

Appreciate where you are coming from @Jonoryder. However thanks to our advertising partners we have been able to bring ever more of the world’s best football to you, get you closer to the game with on the ground coverage, make mini-matches, and fill Optus Sport with great content. 

We have been able to keep the monthly subscription the same as when Optus Sport arrived in 2016, yet additional competitions and content partnerships have been added every year and we have worked hard to give you more options for how to watch with apps on more devices. 

Rest assured your viewing experience is at the front of our mind, and we will strive to make advertising experiences as unobtrusive and seamless as possible across all Optus Sport apps so that you can keep enjoying the content you love and we can continue to innovate on ways to make Optus Sport even better.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
eeswar_99
New Contributor
New Contributor

When you pay for a servive, you expect it to be uninterrupted. Was the ads part of the agreement when the subacription was offered to your users? I will lodge a report to the tribunal so that it can be investigated.
Fitzy94
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus haven't added more competitions in fact you now have ads and no champions league
0 Kudos