cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Jenny0724
New Contributor

voucher recharge

I was buy 30$ voucher than call555 than charged than they said sorry bulla bulla later i check balance than charged data i dont need extra3gb data now wat can i do?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: voucher recharge

Hi!

We need to check first what's your current prepaid rate plan so that we can see if $30 is being converted to allowances or not.

Can you check your balance by sending the word BAL to 9999. Then post the details that you're gonna get.

I hope this helps!

-------------------
My answers are just my opinions. It doesn't represent Optus or any of it's staffs.
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Plan: My Prepaid Ultimate

MyData
2.99GB Exp:23/03/17
MyMusic Selected Apps
Exp:23/03/17
MyMessages
UNLIMITED Exp:23/03/17
MyTalk
UNLIMITED Exp:23/03/17
Extras Credit
$5.00 Exp:23/03/17
MyCredit: $0.00
MyCredit Expiry:23/03/17

My Number: 
To recharge please go to optus.com.au/rechargeyourway or call 555. For more self-service options reply "menu".

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi!

That's actually normal. 

For My Prepaid Ultimate, everytime that you are going to recharge with the minimum amount of $30, you are going to get:

Unlimited Phone Calls

Unlimited SMS

3GB of data &

$5 extras credits

All good for 28 days.

You can check more details about your plan by click here.

I hope it helps!

-------------------
My answers are just my opinions. It doesn't represent Optus or any of it's staffs.
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink
New Contributor

Oh... sorry me misunderstood anyway thx

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Glad to hear Xenomorph was able to assist you Jenny0724 Smiley Happy If you ever need a hand in the future - just shout out!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors