cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor redvelv
New Contributor

sim activation

so i activated my sim yesterday morning, however they said four hours to wait so i did then still nothing. so i called up optus they said there was an outage thats alright understandable, but they said itll work after 24 hours. so here i am after over 24 hours and still nothing. I need the phone for business and all and still nothing so please its an urgent issue can someone help?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: sim activation

Hi! 

Because of that system upgrade, your activation order has been stucked on the system.

I highly recommend for you to call Optus Prepaid Customer Service at 1300 555 002 so that they can push thru the pending activation order. That solves most of the delays on the activation.

-------------------
My answers are just my opinions. It doesn't represent Optus or any of it's staffs.
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator andrewCOYG
RetiredModerator

Re: sim activation

Hi redvelv,

Sorry for the inconvenience, if you wish you can PM me your details and I can have this looked into for you.

Full name:

Service No:

DOB:

0 Kudos