Searching...

"10 minutes to 4 hours" in Optus-land

keho

I noticed that the home phone was not working yesterday morning.  Still had internet, though.  I spent 45 minutes on the phone to "Kathy", who told me that the phone was barred.  Didn't say when or why that happened or offer any apology for it.  She did seem to think it unusual, since the account is up to date, and told me that the bar would be off in somewhere between 10 minutes and 4 hours.

It was a long 4 hours, so I spent another 56 minutes on chat last night with "William" and "Elena".  She told me that it had already been restored.  Except that, as I said, it hadn't.  "Soon", she said.

Famous last words.  It still doesn't work now, more than 24 hours later.  I've been waiting on line to chat with some other nice employee about this for one hour and 38 minutes.  They are "sorry".  They are experiencing "higher than usual" chat volumes.

Anyone know of a competent contact who can fix this, or does it just go to the usual everything-else-that-is-not-sales-and-has-hardly-any-staff department on 133937?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo