cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

changing email address when it seems to be username ID

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: changing email address when it seems to be username ID

Yes, that is my problem. Can I talk to someone please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I cannot access my internet with mobile broadband device (04113222024) as I no longer can access my previous username ID (previous email address no longer accessible). Can someone phone me please asap on 0414485882. Thank you

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Hi

You shouln't be displaying your mobile no for all to see.  Best if you edit your post to remove the number from the post or hou could be receiving unwanted calls.

To resolve your issue go to online chat to discuss with Optus.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Davelew  - we’re sorry for the delay. If you’d like to chat to one of our team members now, please go here: http://yesopt.us/chat2us

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors