cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
jessie1997
New Contributor
New Contributor

can you help me with my credit card recharge on my phone it wont let me use my card no more

i need help with credit card recharge it wont let me use my card at all and it kinda sucks Smiley Frustrated 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: can you help me with my credit card recharge on my phone it wont let me use my card no more

The expiry date wouldn't be 04/17 by any chance? Perhaps try calling the bank just to check it hasn't been locked for some other reason (some supicious overseas transaction might cause bank staff to lock cards before they can tell you)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Pete
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: can you help me with my credit card recharge on my phone it wont let me use my card no more

Hey jessie1997 - we'd need to take a closer look into this. If you could please click → here and our Live Chat Pre Paid team will be able to look into this further. Let me know how you go?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors